As Christmas is coming closer, everyone waits in anticipation for their gifts. Steve and I
have somewhat of a hard time keeping our presents a secret from each other, at least until Christmas. The last 3 years we've ended up opening our gifts to each other all on Christmas Eve, not being able to wait one more day. This year there are very few things I want, and or need, but we've been talking about getting a Wii for the family. So after contemplating if Steve would have purchased one for my gift, I had a thought.....Shayna has picked up a new word/sound. "Weeeeeeeee," is was she's been yelling. I think it might be a clue.
have somewhat of a hard time keeping our presents a secret from each other, at least until Christmas. The last 3 years we've ended up opening our gifts to each other all on Christmas Eve, not being able to wait one more day. This year there are very few things I want, and or need, but we've been talking about getting a Wii for the family. So after contemplating if Steve would have purchased one for my gift, I had a thought.....Shayna has picked up a new word/sound. "Weeeeeeeee," is was she's been yelling. I think it might be a clue.Stay tuned to see if she gave away the suprise! We will be waiting for Christmas Day before we open our gifts this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment