Sunday, March 8, 2009

He shall be known as Alexander

After much deliberation, Steve and I have decided to name the newest little addition to our family Alexander Steven Moss. (Alex, or Xander for short) I am just so glad we have a name picked out before he's actually here.


I will be admitted to the American Fork Hospital on Friday, April 17, and am scheduled for a c-section. It's still scary to think about the whole surgery process, but I feel so much more comfortable with a date in sight, and already knowing what to expect. Steve has planned out work so he will be home for the first 2 weeks, and then close to home the 2 weeks after that. It's really great to have someone who is so loving and supportive through this whole process.


Shayna has no idea what's going on. She points at my belly and says either "ma ma, or da da." She's still trying to get that one down, so to expect her to understand there's a baby in there is a whole other obstacle. I think once she gets down the idea of being gentle with a baby, (she is sweet and kisses her baby dolls, but also throws them down or across the room) she'll fit into the big sister care giving roll.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the name Alexander! I think he will fit in perfectly. Shayna has gotten so big and I can't wait to see you. It's been too long!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that picture of shayna is so dang cute haha!

    ReplyDelete