Sunday, December 6, 2009

Finding Time for it All

Sorry for not updating my blog, I really don't have too much to catch up on. I'll at least try to keep some current pictures on here.

If you haven't heard on my facebook updates, I started a boot camp last week. I only made it 3 out of the 4 days last week. I was so sore, I could barely move, and it honestly made me a little mental. But I am super excited to start my next week. It's something new, uncomfortable, and difficult for me, so it's an amazing accomplishment for me every day I go. I just want to take this time to first, thank my super-supportive husband who is my best-friend and rock, and all the family that helps watch my kids so I can go to my boot camp.

My dad and step-mom just received a mission call to serve in Lima, Peru, they leave May 3, 2010. We are all so excited for them. It will be an interesting venture to see my father learn, and hear him speak Spanish. But there is so much faith there, that anything is possible.

Shayna is an amazing little girl. She forms new sentences and says something new each day, I love it. She is so funny too. She'll laugh at things she says, but I don't know if she really knows what she's saying is funny. Lately, she's been filling in the big-sister roll, she'll give Alex hugs if he's getting upset, or share some toys. She rubs his head and says, "oh, cute baby." He just watches, smiles, and seams to adore her. I finally got her to start watching a princess movie, so Cinderella and Tinkerbell I kind of pushed on her. Now we have to watch one or both every day. It hasn't got old......yet. But anyone wearing a headband is a princess, and castles and temples are the same.

Alexander, I love him. So, let's just say he's a little fluffy, but it just makes him all the more cuter. He's smiles all the time, laughs, talks well screams, he is just one happy little boy. No teeth yet, but he's only 8 months. He's eating solids, and pooping a lot. Did I mention pooping?

We are so excited for Christmas this year. Can't wait. I'll post more after that big eventful day. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment