So Saturday, yesterday, my husband, and the kids went and did a little shopping, I got to buy a few things for myself that I've been eyeing, and was left in peace as I shopped with my companion Alexander (he's such an easygoing little guy). I was happy enough with that being my Mother's Day. But, then I woke up this morning to flowers, and a card from Steve and then one that Shayna picked out. Super cute! Then this evening Shayna and I planted our garden. It's nothing big, and I don't know that we'll eat much of anything we'll grow, but it's fun, and it's just the two of ours.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Happy Mother's Day to Me!
This was one of the best Mother's Days ever. Granted I haven't had too many, and it was a little bitter-sweet since my dad and step-mom just left for their mission to Peru yesterday. But I have a wonderful husband, and 2 beautiful children with whom I got to spend a great day with today.
So Saturday, yesterday, my husband, and the kids went and did a little shopping, I got to buy a few things for myself that I've been eyeing, and was left in peace as I shopped with my companion Alexander (he's such an easygoing little guy). I was happy enough with that being my Mother's Day. But, then I woke up this morning to flowers, and a card from Steve and then one that Shayna picked out. Super cute! Then this evening Shayna and I planted our garden. It's nothing big, and I don't know that we'll eat much of anything we'll grow, but it's fun, and it's just the two of ours.
So Saturday, yesterday, my husband, and the kids went and did a little shopping, I got to buy a few things for myself that I've been eyeing, and was left in peace as I shopped with my companion Alexander (he's such an easygoing little guy). I was happy enough with that being my Mother's Day. But, then I woke up this morning to flowers, and a card from Steve and then one that Shayna picked out. Super cute! Then this evening Shayna and I planted our garden. It's nothing big, and I don't know that we'll eat much of anything we'll grow, but it's fun, and it's just the two of ours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment